Monday, December 12, 2011

Lee Wedding {Parents of the Bride}

My parents. I have no words to describe my love for them. They are two outstanding people, and I am truly blessed to call them my mother & father.

They supported our wedding from the very beginning, when Brian asked them both for my hand in marriage. My mom was so excited to help me plan the wedding, and to work on all of the projects we had planned. My dad just wanted to make sure I had my dream wedding, and that I was happy.

On the day of our wedding, my mom was there by my side until I walked down the aisle. My dad was helping set up our hall & the ceremony, and worked hard to make everything beautiful. The following pictures were right before our ceremony started.


my momma and I

kissy kissy

we got each other gifts. I got her a mother & daughter Willow Tree Figurine, and she got me perfume that smelt beautiful!


the moment that Dad walked in the room to walk me down the aisl

kissy kissy

'are you ready?'

My parents just celebrated their 25th anniversary in Costa Rica. They are the epitome of a marriage, through and through. They exude love in everything that they do. I look up to them and their marriage, and I hope that one day my children will look at mine & my husbands marriage the way I look at theirs.


Wedding Series: To Be Continued...

heartAmber

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some LOVIN!